Blue Devil sollte kommen...und heißt jetzt ZR1 !
Zitat:das Teil wird auch richtig schnell sein

Genau, dann geht es endlich mal richtig vorwärts - nicht so lahm wie bisher! King

Gruß

JR
[Bild: cf_sig_2009.jpg]
Es ist schade, dass nicht mehr das Erreichte zählt, sondern das Erzählte reicht!
> 600 PS und schön leicht . . . . . . Optik zweitrangig (seh ich nicht wenn ich heiz)
dann wirst du meins Blaulicht

Gruss
Serge
bow Tie
Gruss Serge

[Bild: zr1kleng.jpg]
Das ist haarsträubend und zum Zum K....n

da war ein besoffen Narr am Werk der dringend eine Krankenschwester braucht.

Grübeln Habe immer gedacht, dass man mit einem Blue Devil auch um Kurven fahren will, aber das ist nur für Narr zum geradeaus fahren.

Lieber 7 Liter V8 sauger mit 512 PS Herz als ein zwangsbelüfteter Pumpen (Turbo oder Kompressor) 5.7 Liter mit 600 oder 650 PS. sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen und übrigens, ist ja keine Kunst, kann ja jeder.

Bloss-weg-hier
Star 
April Aprill Kopfschütteln

[Bild: pg1.jpg]
[Bild: pg2.jpg]
[Bild: pg3.jpg]
[Bild: pg4.jpg]
[Bild: bannereur.png]
Verrückte Idee Kopfschütteln Kopfschütteln

Ich glaube trotzdem das GM versuchen wird in Deroit was zu bringen. Angeblich steht dort auch die Viper FL mit über 650PS( McLaren entwickelt die FL Version).

MfG
Ares
sich vor Lachen auf dem Boden wälzen

Hallo-gruen , ....
Hallo-gruen , .......  vette Grüße, Gerd

°°  °°  

Geil! Yeeah!
Hatte ich's mir doch fast gedacht, deswegen die Grübeln-Smilies bei meinem Posting vom 7.11. Hallo-gruen

Engel
1992 C4, 2003 C5, 2003 C5 Convertible, 2006 C6 Z06 - alle verkauft  Kopfschütteln
Damit sollte jemand wochentags mal ein paar Runden über "den Ring" fahren.

animierte C4 [Bild: Corvette-02.gif] , ....
Hallo-gruen , .......  vette Grüße, Gerd

°°  °°  

[Bild: camera-silho.jpg]

Zitat:It is not uncommon for the prototypes we see in spy photos to be deceiving. Some cars may be comprised of fake body panels, others may be covered in rolls of tape that appear to be inspired by a zebra. Sometimes even the entire shell of a current model car is shoehorned over a chassis that's still in development.

On Friday afternoon, word started getting around on several automotive websites that something was awry with a few current spy photos of a silver corvette purported to be the Blue Devil "super vette." When these photos first hit the web some weeks ago, I knew something wasn't quite right with them. The most glaring issue was the lack of a manufacturer license plate. To me, something also didn't look quite right with the camouflage material. As it turns out, an online automotive magazine, Winding Road, fabricated a mock-up of a test car and drove it around the metro Detroit area.

I'm struggling to see the point of this stunt. I'm sure I will get responses like "Lighten up, it was a joke," but hear me out. If you read the story in the Jan 2007 edition of Winding Road that tells the tale of the fake prototype, the point of the ruse was to deceive other publications into running the photos. The story also chides "Irresponsible speculation has been put forth by Corvette fanatics, magazine editors and competing manufacturers."

If I had to guess, Autoweek, Motor Trend and The Car Connection aren't laughing. All of these outlets published the photos of the fake car on their websites believing it to be an authentic GM prototype. It was, after all, a fairly convincing forgery. Needless to say, this obviously doesn't make those outlets look good in the credibility department. Some of you may think these media outlets don't have any credibility to begin with. That's fine if you think that, but we're talking solely about this particular incident.

I know competition gets fiercer by the day among the various automotive publications, but purposely tricking your competitors borders on something that is less-than-professional journalism. It's certainly not a trend I want to see continue to the point where we have magazines warring with each other much like election time, TV attack ads. In the end, however, whether this stunt is equally or more "irresponsible" than printing speculation is up to all of you to decide.

The bigger issue for me, however, is that the fake corvette hurts the credibility of people like myself, Brenda and others who make their living shooting prototypes for everyone's enjoyment. It didn't take long after the fabrication was revealed for people to start asking if the photos of the black powertrain mule that I photographed back in October were fake as well. Let's answer that right now. No, they are not fake. We have very credible information that this black prototype I shot is a development car for the "super vette" program. For all those worrying that the program is a pipe dream, rest easy. It's very real and it's very loud. The black car I shot wore a typical blue "Michigan Manufacturer," license plate, was with a large group of other GM test cars and was driven by a person I know to be a GM engineer.

Needless to say, we certainly don't want people in the automotive world getting the idea that we fake our spy photos because that is something we NEVER do. If our clients thought we were giving them fabricated photos, we obviously wouldn't be in business very long. We were even offered photos of the fake silver corvette test car by someone via email, but we passed knowing something wasn't quite right with the car. I'm sure it may sound a little funny to hear someone who spies on large corporations for a living talking about his ethical business practices, but we do play by the rules. That is something even the OEMs themselves would tell you.

On a lighter note, the Winding Road crew did a pretty good job making a convincing mock-up. If I'd seen it go past me on the road, I would've turned around to shoot it. I just wouldn't have sent the images out after I got a good look at it on my computer screen. The spy photography business puts me in the unique position of being able to shoot first and ask questions later.

Overall was this meant as a joke? Yes, I think so. I hope so. Were there some unforeseen negative effects? Unfortunately, yes. Hopefully Winding Road and I can agree to disagree on the staging of this prank. I'd hate to lose them as a client. Especially since I'm selling a kidney tomorrow... how else can I afford the plane ticket to Australia to photograph those Camaro prototypes?

-- Chris

chris_doane_auto@yahoo.com
Quelle

Es besteht also doch noch Hoffnung! Yeeah!
1992 C4, 2003 C5, 2003 C5 Convertible, 2006 C6 Z06 - alle verkauft  Kopfschütteln

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  EU Tacho funktioniert in US ZR1 nicht richtig Traumtänzer 5 621 12.06.2024, 06:12
Letzter Beitrag: Traumtänzer
  C6 ZR1 & Z06 Motorhalterung peterpann 3 1.643 28.08.2023, 18:12
Letzter Beitrag: CCRP
  C6 ZR1 größerer Wasserkühler Kompressorkreislauf Traumtänzer 22 5.575 10.08.2023, 16:09
  Hilfe C6 ZR1 läuft mit dem neuen Luftfilter ACDelco A3107C nicht! Supercharged 27 7.277 11.07.2023, 15:09
Letzter Beitrag: Supercharged
  Jetstream blue C6 ZR1 in Europa? Traumtänzer 31 9.716 29.06.2023, 14:50

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 10 Gast/Gäste
Forenübersicht
Technikforen
-- C 1 Technikforum
-- C 2 Technikforum
-- C 3 Technikforum
-- C 4 Technikforum
---- C4 ZR-1 Technikforum